IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BISHOP HAROLD & DR. MARION SPELLMAN:
Yes - we have returned to In-Person services!
Along with the info below, a couple of reminders: masks are to be worn covering the mouth and nose entirely and Wednesday Bible Study will continue to be postponed for the time being. Thank you!
- Seating will be socially distanced, so we are asking you to please let us know you are planning to attend by the Saturday before Sunday service, through our online form at this link: http://www.penielchurch.net/res
- We will have single seats for individuals and group seating available for families. We are strongly encouraging all visitors to maintain social distancing guidelines at all times
- We ask that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will have a supply available
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at each entrance for everyone to use before entering the Sanctuary
- There will be no Children’s Church or Nursery available at this time
- Van Ministry will not be available at this time
- We will have a coordinated dismissal at the end of the service to ensure safe exit and are asking visitors to avoid congregating to maintain social distancing
For anyone not yet comfortable with congregating, the services will continue to be live on Facebook and YouTube and if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well, we ask you to please take the side of caution and stay home and enjoy services online.
As a reminder, our secure online giving option is up and running at www.penielchurch.net/giving or you can mail your tithes and offerings:
Peniel Praise Community Church
PO BOX 250
Johnstown, PA 15907.
It is our greatest privilege to serve our wonderful church. As always, we remain available by phone for questions or for prayer, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are trusting the Lord to bring us safely through; God bless you and your family!
Bishop Harold & Dr. Marion Spellman
Founding and Senior Pastors
Tune in to our live stream during service times (Sundays at 10:30AM and Wednesdays at 6:00PM) or check out the archives:
You can pay your tithes and give offerings online processed conveniently and securely through PayPal® by using this button: